L'ensemble du contenu de notre site web est actuellement en cours de traduction et sera bientôt disponible en français. Cette page n'ayant pas encore été intégralement traduite, nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Global Virtual Care
Introducing Global Virtual Care
At Bupa Global, we know how important it is for our customers to get the healthcare they need, when they need it. So, in addition to the worldwide, world-class network of doctors and facilities available on their health plan, we’ve teamed up with Advance Medical to bring them ‘Global Virtual Care’ – a new smartphone app that provides confidential* access to international doctors by telephone or video call.
With Global Virtual Care, customers can speak to a doctor at a time that suits them, without worrying about work, holidays or family commitments. And because consultation notes are stored securely on the app, they’re ready to share with their regular family doctor next time they visit.
Please note that this app is available from 1 September 2019 to SME and Corporate customers, with access to MembersWorld, only.
At the touch of a button, Global Virtual Care provides customers with access to:
- A global network of doctors, via phone or video
- Medical guidance and consultations (for non-medical emergencies), to help customers better understand their symptoms
- Same-day virtual appointments, available 24/7
- Multiple language options
- Consultation notes sent directly to their phone
- Prescriptions and referral letters (subject to local regulations)
How do customers get the app?
Global Virtual Care app is available from the App store and Google Play.
Once downloaded, customers can log in using their MembersWorld login email address and password. Dependants under the age of 16 are automatically added to the primary policyholder’s account.
How can we support you?
We have a range of assets to help your customers learn more about the Global Virtual Care app including a flyer, introductory presentation and an FAQ document. Speak to your Bupa Global representative to find out more.
Other health & benefit tools available from Bupa Global
Global Virtual Care extends our health and wellbeing offering. Don’t forget, your SME and Corporate customers already have access to:
- Second medical opinion: the opportunity to get another opinion from a world-class specialist. This service is available to all customers looking for confidence and peace of mind in their medical diagnosis at no extra cost.
- Bupa Family Plus (formerly ‘Bupa Due Date Plus’): supporting customers from the early stages of pregnancy, through the important milestones of their child’s development and into teen years.
- Wellbeing Quiz: our short Wellbeing Quiz will help customers to understand and measure their overall wellbeing and create a personalised report with a range of suggestions to help them live a longer, healthier, happier life
All of the above services are provided by Advance Medical, part of Teladoc Health, directly to Bupa Global customers. Bupa Global assumes no liability and accepts no responsibility for information provided by Advance Medical and the performance of the services by Advance Medical. Support and information provided through this service does not confirm that any related treatment or additional support is covered under the employees’ health plan. To discuss the cover under the health plan, employees will need to contact Bupa Global using the number on the back of their membership card. This service is not intended to be used for emergency or urgent treatment medical questions. Bupa Global is a trading name of Bupa Insurance Services Limited, administrator of the health plan. For further detail, please refer to the membership guide.