How to submit a claim

We can settle payment directly with the hospital where you're being treated for covered expenses, or we can pay you directly for covered medical expenses if you've already paid at the hospital.

Travel claim forms

Download the travel claim form you need in order to get reimbursement for expenses. Once you've filled out the form, you can either send it via email or print it out and send it by post.

Submit a claim online

Submit your travel claim to us online.

By continuing you will leave Bupa Global and be directed to our secure portal. This site will open in a new window.


Online claiming for travel insurance - Frequently asked questions

Claiming Online

Original bills

Claims status and reimbursement documents

Reimbursement payment types

Browsers and security

Claim by email or post