- 1. To be eligible for this offer, you must be aged 18 and over, and either (a) purchased a Bupa Global health insurance policy (“BG Policy”) directly from Bupa Global or through an intermediary as a resident of the UK or EEA (or via a Bupa Global Recognised intermediary in South Africa, Kenya or Uganda), or (b) switch to a BG Policy from a Bupa UK health insurance policy (UK residents only) or another insurance provider’s health insurance policy.
- 2. This offer will only be available where a quote is provided between 21st July 2022 and 30th September 2022 (inclusive), AND the BG Policy starts on or before 27th September 2022 except if you have switched from a Bupa UK health insurance policy (UK residents only) or another insurance provider’s health insurance policy, in which case your new BG Policy must start from your existing policy end date, but no later than 27th September 2022.
- 3. This offer will only be available when buying one of the following Bupa Global health plans:
- •Major Medical, Select and Premier Health Plans (UK & EEA residents only)
- Lifeline Essential
- Bupa Worldwide Health Options (BWHO)
- Individual Explorer (Explorer Essential Plus) (Africa (South Africa, Kenya and Uganda) residents only, via an approved broker))
- 4. By accepting our offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- 5. This offer is available for the first year of your BG Policy only and will not apply in any subsequent years.
- 6. The offer is not available to customers:
- switching from an existing Bupa Global health insurance policy
- customers renewing their Bupa Global health insurance policy.
- 7. This offer consists of two months free cover applied evenly over your premiums, whatever your payment frequency is (monthly, quarterly or annually) and is equivalent to 12 months for the price of 10 or a 17% discount.
- 8. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family discount.
- 9. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a BG Policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this offer is final.
- 10. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- 11. The offer has no cash value or alternative and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- 12. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at www.bupaglobal.com/en/legal/privacy-notice.
- 13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa Insurance Limited and the Bupa group of companies shall not incur any liability for any claims, damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever arising under or otherwise in connection with this offer.
- 14. This offer is provided to you by Bupa Global, a trading name of both Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Global Designated Activity Company (Bupa Global DAC).
Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited, trading as Bupa Global, are registered in England and Wales at Companies House under numbers 3956433 and 3829851 respectively. The registered offices are Bupa, 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ, UK. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate the activities of Bupa Insurance Limited that take place outside of the UK. Bupa Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Registration numbers of Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited are 203332 and 312526 respectively.
Bupa Global Designated Activity Company (Bupa Global DAC), trading as Bupa Global, is a designated activity company limited by shares registered in Ireland under company number 623889 and having its registered office at Second Floor, 10 Pembroke Place, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, DO4 V1W6. Bupa Global DAC, trading as Bupa Global, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- 15. For policies insured by Bupa Insurance Limited trading as Bupa Global, the promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For policies insured by Bupa Global Designated Activity Company (Bupa Global DAC), trading as Bupa Global, the promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law. Any dispute that cannot otherwise be resolved will be dealt with by courts in Ireland.
- 16. In addition to these terms and conditions, the terms set out in your membership guide and your membership certificate will apply to your BG Policy.
- 17. You can request a hardcopy of these Terms and Conditions on request by calling +44 (0) 3301 737 698 if you are in the UK, or +353 1 761 7340 if you are in Europe