This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of Bupa's website.
Notice and disclaimer
1. Those who choose to access this website are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Bupa has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. Bupa shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Bupa. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
5. To the full extent permissible by law, Bupa disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Bupa or any of its employees or agents.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
All links to this site must go to the homepage. Please do not link directly to any other pages on this site. If you require any further information you may either email your enquiry to the webmaster or write to:
1 Angel Court
Direct Debit Guarantee
The Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that take part in the Direct Debit Scheme. The efficiency and security of the Scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society.
If the amounts to be paid or the payment dates change, you will be told of this in advance by at least 14 working days, as agreed.
If an error is made by Bupa or your Bank or Building Society you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your Bank or Building Society. Please also send a copy of your letter to us.
Copyright and trademark information
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Bupa and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single CPU for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of Bupa. All other rights reserved.
'Bupa' and the HEARTBEAT logo are the registered service marks of The British United Provident Association Limited ('Bupa'). Except where specifically stated otherwise Bupa and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Bupa is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance and international travel insurance division of Bupa.
Bupa Global operates through a number of legal and regulated entities, including those listed below. If you are a Bupa Global customer, please refer to your policy documents for confirmation of the insurer(s) and lead administrator of your insurance policy.
International Private Medical Insurance
On or before 29 March 2019 (variations may apply based on your country of residence – please see your policy documentation for confirmation of the regulated entity providing your policy):
Bupa Global is a trading name of Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited which are registered in England and Wales at Companies House under numbers 3956433 and 3829851 respectively, and with a registered office at 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ.
Bupa Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority may not regulate the activities of Bupa Insurance Limited that take place outside of the UK. The PRA and FCA numbers of Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited are 203332 and 312526 respectively.
Please note that, for customers resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) only, on the renewal of IPMI policies after 29 March 2019, policies will be insured through a different regulated entity, as below.
Renewals and new policies from 29 March 2019 (customers resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) only)
Bupa Global is a trading name of Bupa Global Designated Activity Company (BGDAC), a designated activity (insurance) company limited by shares and registered in Ireland under company number 623889 and having its registered office at Second Floor, 10 Pembroke Place, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, D04 V1W, and Bupa Insurance Services Limited, (BISL) a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House (Company Number: 3829851) and with a registered office at 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ. BGDAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
On or before 29 March 2019:
Bupa Denmark, filial af Bupa Insurance Limited, England (trading as Bupa Global Travel), CVR 31602742, and a branch of Bupa Insurance Limited, England, authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (UK) and subject to limited regulation by the Danish Financial Services Authority (Finanstilsynet).
Please note that, on the renewal of Travel policies after 29 March 2019, policies will be insured through different entities, as below.
Renewals and new policies from 29 March 2019 (excluding customers resident in UK and Mexico):
Bupa Denmark, filial af Bupa Global DAC, Irland (CVR 40168923), a branch of Bupa Global Designated Activity Company, (BGDAC) having its registered Danish branch address at Palaegade 8 DK-1261 Copenhagen K Denmark. BGDAC is regulated in Ireland by the Central Bank of Ireland. The BGDAC branch is subject to limited regulation in Denmark by the Danish Financial Services Authority (Finanstilsynet).
Renewals and new policies from 29 March 2019 (customers resident in UK and Mexico only):
Bupa Insurance Limited, registered in England (company number 3956433) whose registered office is at 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ is the insurer. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (UK) under number 203332.