This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of Bupa's website.
Notice and disclaimer
1. Those who choose to access this website are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Bupa has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. Bupa shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Bupa. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
5. To the full extent permissible by law, Bupa disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Bupa or any of its employees or agents.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
All links to this site must go to the homepage. Please do not link directly to any other pages on this site. If you require any further information you may either email your enquiry to the webmaster or write to:
Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way
Direct Debit Guarantee
The Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that take part in the Direct Debit Scheme. The efficiency and security of the Scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society.
If the amounts to be paid or the payment dates change, you will be told of this in advance by at least 14 working days, as agreed.
If an error is made by Bupa or your Bank or Building Society you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your Bank or Building Society. Please also send a copy of your letter to us.
Copyright and trademark information
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Bupa and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single CPU for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of Bupa. All other rights reserved.
'Bupa' and the HEARTBEAT logo are the registered service marks of The British United Provident Association Limited ('Bupa'). Except where specifically stated otherwise Bupa and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Bupa is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
Bupa Global is a trading name of Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited which are registered in England and Wales at Companies House under numbers 3956433 and 3829851 respectively. The registered offices are Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2BA.
Bupa Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Bupa Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate the activities of Bupa Insurance Limited that take place outside of the UK. The PRA and FCA regulation numbers of Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited are 203332 and 312526 respectively.
Bupa Global is a trading name of Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited which are registered in England and Wales at Companies House under numbers 3956433 and 3829851 respectively. The registered offices are Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2BA and trading offices Heritage Hall, PO Box 230, Le Marchant Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 4JH. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission. GFSC reference 1035978.
Bupa Global is a trading name of Bupa Insurance Limited and Bupa Insurance Services Limited which are registered in England and Wales at Companies House under numbers 3956433 and 3829851 respectively. The registered offices are Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2BA. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.