Oil and Gas plan
Bupa Global offers a specialist health insurance plan for companies who work in the oil and gas industry.
We offer three levels of cover: Gold, Classic and Essential.
You can tailor your plan with our optional evacuation and repatriation services to alleviate concerns about limited local healthcare, or being treated away from family and friends.
Essential provides key coverage for:
- in-patient costs (including surgery, diagnostic imaging and cancer treatment)
- out-patient surgical operations
Our Classic level covers you for:
- in-patient and day case stays in hospital
- out-patient care such as consultations, diagnostic tests, X-rays
- treatment by therapists and complementary medical practitioners
Our highest level provides cover for:
- in-patient and out-patient care
- family doctor treatment
- prescribed drugs and dressings costs
- accident-related dental treatment
Download the Oil and Gas membership guide (PDF, 547KB)
To discuss your needs, please call us on:
Calls may be recorded and monitored
The Bupa Global difference
Over 40 years of medical expertise and dedication to health. A global team of advisers and health experts who, between them, speak multiple languages – and a service that exceeds expectations. These are just a few of the things that make Bupa Global different. Explore how we provide you with world-class cover and stand apart from the rest.