New improved MembersWorld – our secure online customer portal
As you may be aware, we introduced a new improved MembersWorld self-service website some months ago. While many users have been enjoying the new functionality and features it offers, a minority reported technical difficulties, so we kept the original MembersWorld active while we resolved them.
We are pleased to inform you that we are now ready to complete the full transition to the new website. As of 14 November 2018, all users who have not moved over to new MembersWorld will have their policy information automatically transferred to the new portal.
Why has MembersWorld changed?
We’ve redesigned MembersWorld to offer enhanced security and a better overall experience, making it even easier for your customers to manage their policies online.
Here are some key changes that your customers will see on the new MembersWorld:
- Improved security: Customers will be prompted to create a new username and password, to meet stronger credential requirements
- Responsiveness: MembersWorld can now be used on PCs, mobiles and tablets
- New look and feel: It now has better navigation and clearer tooltips, help and FAQs
- Easier pre-authorisation requests and claims submissions: It’s now easier to submit claims online, with clearer online instructions and a more guided journey
- Activity timeline: Users will be able to track their activity on their homepage timeline; for example, the status of their claims and pre-authorisation requests
- Minors (under 16 years of age): Bupa Global policyholders, beneficiaries and dependants who are under 16 years of age will no longer be able to register for or access MembersWorld due to recent privacy legislation
- Managing dependants: If users have dependants on their policy, it will now be easier to manage their policy activity alongside their own
How will your customers be impacted?
The transition from our current portal to the new MembersWorld should be simple for registered customers as their stored information and documentation will be carried across.
When they first visit the new MembersWorld:
- All users need to use an email address for their username. Each MembersWorld policy needs a unique email address, to allow users to reset their passwords through the portal, should they need to.
If you have any questions please speak to your usual Bupa Global sales representative.